Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 9: Backgrounds

Sandy Allnock taught us several techniques to create different backgrounds.  She's awesome!  I had to substitute different animals for the rabbit Sandy used but they are still cute.  I also had to draw in some of the flowers and bubbles because I didn't have the same stamps.  Really I wanted to practice the background techniques and wasn't too concerned with the subject this time.  Below are some of my attempts at the backgrounds.  Not too shabby if I do say so myself. . .I know practice, practice and more practice.  A little added pleasure from Kristina Werner, stripes and banner background just in time for a Happy Halloween.

Brick background
Night-time

Cloudy skies

Rainbow and dreams





Happy Halloween Stripe and Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment