Thursday, March 13, 2014

On Line Card Class: Clean and Simple 3

Day 2:  More Faux Techniques

Another technique presented was faux layered die cuts.  This was an intriguing design concept that took a couple of tries before I created a card I liked.  It pays to follow directions, I ruined the first card because I didn't splash the dye on the card stock before starting to assemble the card.  After another try or two I read the directions one step at a time and did it exactly as written.  The card below is my finished card.  I am sure I will be using this design tool frequently, I love how it turned out.  


Day One Faux Layered Die Cuts
Day two of the class consisted of more examples of faux designs.  I like the new format of the class, first day teaching the techniques and the second a follow up day with more examples.  I am learning so much and hope to share more with you as the next couple of weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment